Once again!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I know. I disappeared for quite some time. Inactive on facebook. Inactive on Friendster. Inactive on my blog. Inactive on msn. :S:S I couldnt have been more inactive!!

Okay, just to update, for want of a better word, a lil about myself.

I have graduated in July. Convocated, did the mortar board throwing thingy yes. Moved away from the West side of Sg and now staying in Commonwealth with tukau Kwah. No, we still don't have a dog as our pet (that explains the much doggy eyed looks at other people's pets) and URGH, we sort of have new pets now eh tukau kwah? The whole family has come to stay in fact.
:( In other words, our house was infested with cockroaches, and now all three of us here are probably qualified to apply to pest company. I forgot. I won't and will NEVER do that.

Eek.

I am employed now, as an Analyst in a small business consulting firm specifically focused in healthcare. A great combination for me yeah?

Besides the working life, I do a bit of dance, hip hop and salsa, and have been back to reading some books! :)))

That's all now dear folks. My eyes are dying, as I am always staring at the PC, hence the lack of involvement in PC-based activities. Please understand *smile* but I am always up for a drink after work!!!!

10 comments:

Sookie said...

NICE! sounds like my dream job (sort of). will see how events evolve for me after 4 years in m'sian government pharmacy. but again-NICE-congrats, my dear :)

good to see u back in bloggerworld. gives me a chance to let you know- i'm back in pg! tell me when u are, too! (and kwah + tan, too)

Shurainian said...

hi hi.. so nice to hear from u at last. sook should learn from you too. her blog has been dead for ages.

Anonymous said...

babe fantastic this is all good news! wah i love ur life more than i love u..LOL
i havent heard from u in a while, good that u update ur blog

nee said...

hello peeps!!

sook: You are back!!! that's great sook!! But funny, I never had the impression u like business??? Well back then, I bet u never had the impression I am into business too , oh what the hell. hahahah

btw, where will u be posted to?


shu-wen: I cant rmb when was the last time I saw you dear girl!!! yes, sook has no right to comment about me!!! *slaps* shu wen, where are u now????? u are in BAT i heard from min, and are u now in south africa?

B: YOu are the happening one all this while, hitting sales targets like nobody's business and partying till the moon comes up AGAIN the next night!!! what are u saying? ahahhaha

love ya all girls!

Sookie said...

useless, at least I REPLY my tags.

and doubly useless, you told me the last time we met that you were thinking abt business in this line, so I DO know. on the other hand, I was referring to the 'consulting firm related to healthcare' minus the sales (I assume you do this?) bit. I'm more inclined towards policies and stuff like that.

about posting, the exact details aren't out. so you'll just have to wait with bated breath ALONG W ME. if u want to know, make sure u touch base when u return to msia.

yay!

Pei Pei said...

Oh Kuan Nee, do you rmb when is the last time u saw me? When will you be free to makan with me? Can make appointment here? I miss you and Jeremy...

Shurainian said...

yeapp still in South Africa, coming back in Feb!
Let me plan my next trip to Sg la.. u know, the last time i visit Sg is 1991 =.=

beedabitch said...

eh kuan nee pls change the link to my blog

rename to

beewriteswithstyle.blogspot.com

thanks :)

nee said...

sook: you sound fierce!!!! *shivers at one corner*
nope, we don't do sales (funny how ppl always relate sales to pharmaceutical/healthcare!!)

It's really just business consulting, as in penetrating a market, market positioning, and how best to compete.

shu-wen: OH! Is it great fun over there? How is it like? Come to SG soon!!!

B: Will update it in a bit!!! Burning spirit to write eh?

nee said...

B: I meant buring passion. What was I thinking. :D