Re-defining..."Happening"

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Who says your birthday month is your luckiest month?

1st week: Diagnosed with costochronditis after pain through the weekend. No worries, just some inflammation of lung cartilage that could happen due to your sleeping posture

2nd week: Had migraine over the weekend. On Monday, took MC due to UTI. No worries too, I have had that before.

3rd week:


9:00 am: Woke up to go to the loo.
9:08 am: What's that weird pain at my lower abdomen?
9:09 am: Rolled over on my side, and oh god, this is damn painful
9:10 am: THIS IS DARN PAINFUL. I can't even yelled out Darling's name, I had to call using my mobile phone next to me.
9:15 am: The pain is totally unbearable. I had one hand holding my abdomen and the other, clutching the bed rail.

AH. It is too long to type out the exact sequence of events. Clinic doctor came from downstairs and told us, that's it, she has to be rushed to the hospital. Called the ambulance. I havent had a chance to thank the dear paramedics who were so nice to me. Albeit in pain, I noticed what I have learnt when I was a Red Cross member being applied onto me! :D ok, that doesnt warrant a smiley face.

In the ER, I was pushed to scan immediately. They wanted me to do immediate surgery due to internal bleeding. Perforated corpus luteum. I was in SO SO SO much pain (worsened while they were doing a scan), I was SO SO SO darn scared of the words "immediate surgery", before I knew it, I was sobbing like a baby. :((((

Thank god for the senior consultant who came in, he thinks that I can be observed first, before any decisions were made. However, if in any case, my blood pressure drops, I would be rushed in for surgery already. This is not an open surgery, but rather a laproscopic surgery where they make 4 holes in the abdomen. Enough to freak me up. But the good point is, it takes only 2 days to heal the surgery wound.

And so I chose to believe in my body that it will resolve itself.

Night was horrible. I was poked with a huge cannola (big syringe: to make matters worse, the MO mis-poked and now my dear hand is bruised so badly), injected with painkillers, drawing of blood in tubes :( I had so much pain on my shoulders and rib cage due to the build up pressure that I dont even realise pain in my abdomen. :( Here, I want to thank my Darling who actually bought a Jazz CD that helped a lot in soothing me down.

Mom flew in the next morning.

I was better after the first night. But hey, it doesnt rain in California, but it pours! (according to Darling's mom)

Darling and Min went back home, only to find, our unit door, splashed with black tar!!! And our landlord's faces were all over with writtings on the wall!

Loansharks.

Landlord owed them money. They thought he stays here.

So we had an argument cum discussion with the landlord, on paying us back our deposit so that we can move. That means, searching for a new place yet AGAIN.

All in all, we lodged a police report, we spoke to the loanshark who believed that we are just tenants after all and now we have found a new place. Will be moving next month. Am working from home now.

La di la.

Lil newphew had epileptic fever in Pg, my dear mom was worried sick. And now, my elder sis, nearly fainted ytd, mom needs to fly back immediately to help her. Sigh.

Damn. It's not only pouring. It feels like hurricane has just happened.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh babe godh, hopefully you are getting better now *hugs dua kali* rest well okie
but by the way what is wrong with your tummy?